Hotel Palomar Chicago: Distinctly Downtown Chicago
Hotel Palomar Chicago, a luxury boutique hotel in downtown Chicago, is home amidst the city's most exciting shops, culture and nightlife. We're surrounded by enticements, and make our own distinct impression. You see it in our artful design, apparent the moment you walk through our sleek marble entranceway into our living room lobby swathed in rich gold and red. You feel it in our spacious guestrooms, where you can carve out quiet time in the company of original art inspired by the Chicago World's Fair. You taste it at our adjacent restaurant, Sable Kitchen & Bar, where Executive Chef Heather Terhune elevates New American food to a tantalizing new place.
- Top Rated Hotel on TripAdvisor
- Adjacent restaurant, Sable Kitchen & Bar, features the creative New American cuisine of Executive Chef Heather Terhune.
- Wifi access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch loyalty members
- Conveniently located in River North, near Michigan Avenue shopping, museums, parks and the Loop business and entertainment district more
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service daily in our lobby
- Spacious guestrooms and suites designed by Orlando Diaz-Azcuy
- 5,800 square feet of meeting and event space, including a grand ballroom with a patio, and a 17th-floor poolside terrace
- Hosted evening wine hour
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Kimpton Hotels' Global Business Program
- Check-in at 3 p.m.; checkout at noon
We do everything we can to make your stay in downtown Chicago special, starting with offering you a glass of wine during our hosted evening wine hour. Then we make sure you get out there and explore Chicago like you own it. We're enviably situated near Michigan Avenue shops, the Loop business and entertainment district, parks and museums.