Fun for All at Chicago Festivals
Chicago loves to get festive. All year long, you can enjoy outdoor celebrations, huge-scale live concerts, family events and artful extravaganzas.
When you stay at Hotel Palomar Chicago, you're never far from the party. Our River North location puts you right within reach of the city's best festivals and events. Ask our Front Desk about the latest happenings, and look right here for the year-round highlights.
- Chicago Summer Neighborhood Festivals (May-September)
- Farmers Markets (May-October)
- Chicago Memorial Day Parade
- Grant Park Music Festival (through August)
- Taste of Chicago (through July)
- Puerto Rican Parade
- Chicago Blues Festival
- Old Town Art Fair
- 57th Street Art Fair
- Chicago Gay Pride Parade