Make a splash in our Chicago hotel’s indoor pool
We make it a top priority to help you feel great in the midst of your travels. There are numerous ways to dive into your fitness routine at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago, beginning with a swim in our indoor pool. We also offer hotel manager-led runs, rooftop group fitness classes, plus a workout center that features fantastic city sightlines and top-of-the-line equipment.
Our heated pool, majestically perched on the 17th floor and open year-round, offers refreshing Chicago skyline views as well as a rooftop sundeck, reserved exclusively for guests. Our restaurant, Sable Kitchen & Bar, even delivers creative New American dishes to your poolside chaise, and you can book a private reception up here, too.
Onsite Fitness Center
Located next to our indoor pool, our complimentary onsite fitness center is available to guests 24/7 and features:
- Keyed access
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment: treadmills, elliptical machines and recumbent bikes, all with individual LCD television screens
- Balance balls and free weights
- Yoga mats and accessories
- Hula hoops
- Plenty of room for stretching exercises and warm-up/cool-down
- Water cooler, clean towels, newspapers and magazines
- Earphones with extra ear pads
When you want workout advice from a pro, we'll dial up our friends at East Bank Club, a nearby luxury private gym. They'll get you set up with a personal trainer that can guide you through exercises customized just for you.