Be fit and stay well at Hotel Palomar Chicago
Indoor Pool & Fitness Center at Hotel Palomar Chicago
There are numerous ways to dive into your fitness routine at Hotel Palomar Chicago, starting with a swim in our year-round heated indoor pool. We also have hotel manager-led runs, rooftop group fitness classes, and a workout center with all the bells and whistles. It's all designed to keep you feeling well and good on the road.
Come right in - the water's fine. Our heated pool is open year-round and is perched on the 17th floor, so you get refreshing downtown Chicago views with your swim. Do laps, wade around or simply kick back on the outdoor sundeck. Our restaurant, Sable Kitchen & Bar, offers its creative New American menu at this poolside oasis, so order lunch or dinner and bask in the glow. You can even book a private reception up here in paradise.
Onsite Fitness Center
Located next to our indoor pool, our complimentary onsite fitness center is available to guests 24/7 and features:
- Keyed access
- State of the art cardio equipment: treadmills, elliptical machines and recumbent bikes, all with individual LCD television screens
- Balance balls & free weights
- Yoga mats and accessories
- Hula hoops for a twirly-swirly good time
- Plenty of room for stretching exercises and warm-up/cool-down
- Water cooler, clean towels, newspapers and magazines
- Earphones with extra ear pads
When you want workout advice from a pro, we'll dial up our friends at East Bank Club, the luxury private gym nearby. They'll get you set up there with a personal trainer that can guide you through exercises customized just for you.
After all this activity, imagine how wonderful a massage would be. You deserve it. Enjoy one of our in-room spa services.